Musselman Honda Circuit is now hosting Track Days for Sport Bikes!
Our primary focus is rider education and training where we introduce street riders to a closed course/track day atmosphere. We want to provide a safe venue where the newest riders to the most skilled can come out to the track and learn new skills and techniques while also focusing on advanced development and practice. Our Control Riders are experienced track riders, racers, and instructors from other Track Day Programs and RaceSchools, who have a passion in sharing their knowledge to fellow riders.
For riders with 5 or less years street riding experience or for those with little or no time spent riding in a track environment.
- -Focus on what we call the "race line" and proper vision.
- -Passing is limited to the straight away sections only.
- -Space for the development of skills, such as proper vision, braking, and body position.
Our goal is to make you a better rider.
For advanced street riders, track day attendee's, club/prof racers and former racers.
- -Break down of the basic topics covered from the Nv/Bg
- -We will run open sessions at these Events. No timed sessions and riders police themselves, coming off the track when they have questions or need a break.
- -Pace is moderate to fast. Passing is allowed anywhere on track as long as its safe, and gives ample distance between bikes.
- -Continued focus on vision; more in-depth explanation of the "race line"; corner entry-apex-exit; corner types; trail braking; and advanced body position.
Track Day Requirements:
- Leather suit (1 or 2 piece) or armored textile pants and jacket that zip together.
- Tires with good tread, no excess wear. Tires with cord showing, balding, or past wear-bars are not acceptable.
- Motorcycle must be in proper mechanical condition. Focus special attention on chain tension and sprocket wear, brake caliper bolts, front and rear axle nuts, all fluid reservoir caps and or bolts.
- Safety wire is not required. Engine Ice, Water-Wetter, Distilled Water, or other alternative engine coolants are highly recommended.
- Mirrors must be taped or removed. Tail lights and headlights are not not req. to be taped, but recommended.
All motorcycles will go through a Tech Inspection prior to going on track.
Member /Racers Clinics-
Racers Clinics will simply be Track Days held exclusively for licensed racers. If you are a local CCS Southwest Amateur/Exp, aspiring SuperMoto junkie, junior racer, or looking to make the jump to AMA, this is a chance for you to work on your cornering skills, test new set-ups, expand your experience, and work on advanced/specific techniques.
We want you to stay sharp, and in shape this off season
Practice and Race Schedule:
Check the Musselman Honda Circuit online Calendar
Track is available during normal hours outside of our usual scheduled Track Days
Membership is $150/year
$60 for Membership Includes a Transponder
$80.00 for Non-Members Includes a Transponder
Pit Passes are $10.00
The online Membership Form can be found on the Event Registration page.
Tucson Sport Riders
Tucson's Premier Sport Rider Community
Tucson Sport Bike
We're a group of Tucson's sports bike riders (cruiser's are welcome) that explore some of the most twisted and winding areas we can find here in Arizona.